Insight

Insight
Model Look

Search This Blog

Translate

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Friday 13 February 2015

Tunics! (Male fashion Trends)

 A tunic is any of several types of garment for the body, usually simple in style, reaching from the shoulders to a length somewhere between the hips and the ankles. The name derives from the Latin tunica, the basic garment worn by both men and women in Ancient Rome, which in turn was based on earlier Greek garments.

Now tunic has been mortified into our modern day to day fashion for both sexes, I mean it's really hard not finding a pair of tunic in anyone's closet.
Designers this season totally embraced the trend in their mens wear collection, incorporating with sleek apparels, trimmings, plain and patten fabrics etc.
I personally couldn't be left out, I couldn't help designing and making my own pieces, (Photos; courtesy of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment